26 July 2006

Playlist Juli 3/2006 "Die"

1. You Fuckin' Die! / Pixies
2. We Die Young / Alice in Chains
3. Your Children Are Waiting For You To Die / McLusky
4. Don't Die In Me / Mirah
5. Fall In Love Suffer And Die / The Can't See
6. Drift & Die / Puddle of Mudd
7. Missy Queen's Gonna Die / Tok Tok vs. Soffy O
8. Bill Gates Must Die / John Vanderslice
9. I Think That I Would Die / Hole
10. I Die: You Die / Gary Numan
11. Tomorrow Never Dies / Sheryl Crow
12. Do Or Die / Supper Furry Animals
13. Die Electro Voice / The Low Frequency In Stereo
14. Die / Bratmobile
15. Rain When I DIe / Alice in Chains
16. Die, All Right / The Hives
17. Ready To Die / The Unicorns
18. First Of The Gang To Die / Morrissey
19. Break A Bitch Til I Die / Snoop Dog
20. To Die, For Death / Broken Spindles
21. Good Day To Die / Travis
22. I Hope You Die / The Bloodhound Gang
23. Trudy Dies / Palace Music
24. Another Devil Dies / Badly Drawn Boy
25. Until The Day I Die / That Dog

No comments: